Saturday, December 12, 2009

SHINee returns with “JoJo” at Music Core

 

Hallelujah!! After immensely promoting Ring Ding Dong to the public and after some of the members of the group got sick, SHINee returns to stage so fresh with another of their catchy single entitled JoJo. The said track was also included to their recently released album Y.O.U (Year Of Us). I was so thrilled when I saw this video. I can’t help but be amazed by these five gentlemen who as i must say were freshly dressed. I really like the beanie that Taemin was sporting it really looked good on him specially on the first part of the video. And oh my effin’ gawd! MINHO!!! He was outshining everyone..lol..sorry for the exaggeration but I really think that Minho is the hottest in this perf. He just simply look cool and hot! (is there such a thing?! hahaha) And oh! Jong Hyun and Onew’s voice was...*sigh* HEAVEN!!! KEY!!! I really love his moves and the way he projects..hahaha..

to wrap it up..SHINee made a very great comeback..

 

HEY JOJO!!!!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment