Saturday, December 12, 2009

Jang Geun Suk doesn’t have women lining up for his heart?!

janggeunsuk13

Star of You're Beautiful Jang Geuk Suk was interviewed by Entertainment Relay and was asked about his love life.

The news portal asked him, "Have you ever had someone confess their love for you?" To be hearing this was like a bit off specially if it was for the first time you’ve heard him to be asked with a question like that. It was like, “Yah! It was Jang Geun Suk you’re talkin’ here..so obviously..”

But then this gorgeous leading man of YB had me jawdropped with his shocking confession, responding, "No female stars have." He quickly changed his answer and said, "There has been one! There has!" After gearing those I went dumb..like seriously?! Only one?!

Though he seemed quite excited to admit that. It almost looked like he was surprised by the fact that he had been hit on before.
He continued, "It happened when I was drinking tea. She said, 'I think I'd be a good match for you.' But then she never called me after that." Here I went: “Damn! She did not even call you after?! Pathetic! Poor guy.”

Jang Geun Suk also made it clear that he was a lot like his character on You're Beautiful, stating, "I am a bad boy. I feel like I'd have no charm if I were nice to my girlfriend all the time. If I get a girlfriend though, I think I'd do a good job."

~Looking back at his confession, has the world gone mad now?! Why in the whole freakin’ world does anybody wouldn’t want to hit on HWANG TAE KYUNG! In all fairity this guy has the looks and the talent and i bet the attitude too. (though he admitted he was a bad guy..heck! I don’t care Jang Geun Suk! I’m  a sucker for bad guys! I love ‘em..hahahaha..and you played the part pretty well..I was impressed..hahaha..) Anywho..don’t feel bad..I’m sure a lot of girls out there would want to date you now..including me! hahaha..though I wish he would go out with Park Shin Ye..^^

janggeunsuk25

XOXO ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment