Sunday, November 29, 2009

SHINee Remixes Ring Ding Dong on Inki…

 

Though I wasn’t lucky enough to have attented the kpop con held here in the Philippines, particularly in Manila at CCP. I am lucky to have watched Inkigayo today at 3:00 pm PH time and 4:00 KST. At first I thought I won’t be able to watch coz I dose off big time and when I woke up Inki is already airing! But amazingly after my beloved 2ne1 ladies perf..came my most adored SME talents.. SHINee!! woot!! And I must say, remixing their Ring Ding Dong was great. After the triple crown of winning who know what they’ll do next, until this! They really are the best dancers I’ve ever seen for their age (that is for the korean screen, I got Hey!Say!JUMP on the other side of Asia..hehehe). Too bad Taeminnie wasn’t there to join his hyungs! aww..*sobs* anywho…I wish for Taemin’s fast recovery so he could join them in their upcoming projects and if ever, visit Philippines again. And by that time as a strong (influenza free) five member SHINee!!

XOXO ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment