Monday, November 30, 2009

お誕生日おめでとうございます, 知念侑李!

 

yuri2

It’s the little giant’s tanjoubi today! Weee!! I editted this pic on picnik.com, sorry if its not that great. I don’t have my photoshop anymore. Aww…do you realize how sad and devastated am I right now?! Urgh! Anyways..so much about that. Let’s greet our beloved Chii a very warm happy birthday ne~.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YURI CHINEN! Whoa you’re 16 already, like Yuto and Yama! Hmm..hope you grow taller and I know its hard to do it but I wish you bring back your old kawaii voice! We’re missing it a whole lot!!! But whatever you sound or look like we still love you no matter what! Mmmkay? :)

I also wish for you a good health and more blessings specially to you’re career and family. Don’t stress yourself with your work but instead take a plentiful amount of rest whenever you have the chance. Stay sweet and cute and down to earth as you are.

Daisuki~ ♥

XOXO ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment