Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Me Being Delusional Again! LoL XD



well..right above there is a siggy i took time to make earlier this day..hehehe..am i delusional much or what?! LoL..anyways..the idea just popped out of my messy brain when i was browsing my files in search of a picture to play around with in photoshop..and then i bumped into vi's and thunder's photos and yeah..i decided to make this one..hahaha..i love these two so much! hahaha..and about the words on the siggy.. i was currently listening to MBLAQ's My Dream.. and i was addicted to that song that i put the player in repeat mode and keep repeating the song over and over! hahahaha.. addicted much?!

speaking of My Dream here is my fave part!

you're my dream
you're my soul
you're my reason
saragari iu baro neo,
i need you girl
niga nawi kkum

hehehehe..MBLAQ ish ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment